Hey there folks, your comments are appreciated...if you would like to drop a line, or contribute a review, article, or
interview that you'd like us to consider for a future issue? Please get in touch!
Just click this address to send
If you would like to contribute, please take a look at the "Contributor's Guidelines" section on this page.
- Drop me a line if you are interested in contributing. Let me know what topic you would like to cover, person you
would like to interview, or CD you are interested in reviewing. I'll let you know if it will work.
- You will not get rich contributing to this mag. Nobody gets paid, not even the editor. Sorry, perhaps you
should try Rolling Stone?
- Keep it clean.
- Editor reserves the right to...well...edit. But I would rather not- so be neat and write well.
- We reserve the right to not publish your piece. Don't be mad, though. Heck, it's not like we are being inundated
- Content -Reviews, topical articles on cool topics, and CD reviews.
- Suggested length for articles-??? Depends. Not too long, not too short. Just right. Make sense?
- The format for articles- HTML preferred
- The format for pictures- .JPG or .GIF accepted. Not too big. Or fuzzy.
- Policy on rights- Articles may be quoted/reprinted/linked to with permission.
- Payment- BwaHAHAHAHA!! This is a FREE e-mag. Sorry.